GIS Managed Cloud Services is the life blood of our organization. The experience customers have with ROK after moving from implementation into ongoing services is critical to our success. The Client Success Manager for ROK’s Managed Services ensures our clients are happy, informed, and making the most of their GIS.
- Understand our clients. Develop a strategy to assist clients in making the most of their Enterprise and ROK’s GIS Managed Cloud Services.
- Collaborate with the ROK Team. Help to build a truly client-centric team
- 5+ years of experience working with enterprise GIS solutions/systems that leverage the ArcGIS platform (Desktop, Enterprise, and AGOL)
- Proficiency with the ESRI product line, including ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Enterprise, AGOL, and related desktop extensions
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with customers who do not have an IT background
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills with the ability to think quickly
- Experience with Salesforce
- Enterprise Geodatabase experience (SQL Server and/or PostgreSQL)
- Versioning Workflows
- Scripting experience (Python, PowerShell, etc.)
- ESRI ArcGIS Professional Certification(s)