GIS Managed Cloud Services is the life blood of our organization. The experience customers have with ROK after moving from implementation into ongoing services is critical to our success.
High Level Goals: You will play a vital role in enhancing the overall experience of our clients and colleagues by providing excellent customer service, effective communication, and interpersonal skills. The Client Success Manager for ROK’s Managed Services ensures our clients are happy, informed, and making the most of their GIS.
Your Day to Day
Understand our clients. Develop a strategy to assist clients in making the most of their Enterprise and ROK’s GIS Managed Cloud Services.
- Establish Regular meetings (Health Checks) with newly onboarded and existing customers to ensure we are proactively trying to understand their goals, challenges, and overall business model.
- Identify GIS, IT, and Esri stakeholders within and servicing our clients organization.
- Understand common knowledge gaps across our client base and lead formal and informal training sessions to assist with their understanding.
- Monthly Reports: Create and send monthly, service summary reports to our clients.
- Create and send amendment and renewal contracts when new services are requested or annual expiration dates are approaching.
Collaborate with the ROK Team. Help to build a truly client-centric team here at ROK.
- Assist with support tickets as needed and work with our Technical Team to prioritize tickets and address Esri COTS related questions and issues.
- Develop help guides, training videos, white papers, etc. on a variety of topics
- Support Client Success Director to mature the build out of our client portal and develop/maintain knowledge base for clients
- Work with the Implementation Project Management Team to get a holistic view of clients moving into Managed Services
- Esri training: Stay abreast of new offerings and alert the team to training opportunities. When possible and relevant, capture notes from attended training and communicate back to the team.
- 5+ years of experience working with enterprise GIS solutions/systems that leverage the ArcGIS platform (Desktop, Enterprise, Field Apps and AGOL)
- Proficiency with the ESRI product line, including ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Enterprise, AGOL, and related desktop extensions
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with customers who do not have an IT background
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills with the ability to think quickly
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills for building and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience designing, implementing, and/or administrating enterprise GIS solutions/systems that leverage the ArcGIS platform
- ESRI ArcGIS Professional Certification(s)
- AWS/Azure Cloud Certification(s)