If you love GIS, next level tech, and want to work in a fast-paced environment with a killer team, look no further. Work in a team environment to administer, monitor, and troubleshoot ArcGIS Enterprise-based solutions in cloud environments, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure (Azure).
- Implement and validate solution changes, ensuring minimal downtime and maximum operational efficiency
- Proactively recognize potential efficiencies in both ArcGIS Enterprise configurations and the supporting cloud environments utilized by our clients.
- 3+ years of experience administrating enterprise GIS solutions/systems that leverage the ArcGIS platform (desktop, enterprise, and AGOL)
- Proficiency with the Esri product line, including ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Enterprise, AGOL, and related desktop extensions
- Enterprise Geodatabase experience (SQL Server and/or PostgreSQL)
- Versioning Workflows
- Scripting experience (Python, PowerShell, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact directly with customers who do not have an IT background
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills with the ability to think quickly
- 1+ years of experience designing, administering, and/or maintaining cloud environments, such as Azure or AWS, supporting 24×7 high-availability production environments
- Experience hosting business mission-critical production environments with high up-time service level agreements
- Experience working with change-regulated environments, e.g. development, staging, and production