The Day to Day: Cloud implementation is the first ROK experience for new clients. It is critical that this process is organized, efficient, and that communication is clear throughout. The PM for ROK’s Managed Services Implementations will be the band leader that directs the ROK, potential vendor and (or) third-party application provider, and client teams through this process. The PM will also take the lead in suggesting and potentially overseeing the buildout of new tools and processes to improve on existing workflows and systems. The Implementation PM is truly the band leader that ensures our new customers are up and running in their new cloud environment in a timely, well organized, and professional way.
- 3+ years of Technical Project Management Role
- 3+ years managing people
- Salesforce.com experience is a bonus
- Experience with ESRI ArcGIS software, specifically, ArcGIS Desktop, ArcSDE, ArcGIS
- Server, Portal for ArcGIS, ArcGIS Online and Python Scripting is a bonus.
- Excellent organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact directly with customers who do and do not have an IT background
- Experience with cloud architecture and components including compute, storage, and networking, as well as scripting experience (tools, process, methods, troubleshooting) and deployment concepts, such as continuous integration.