The security engineer’s primary responsibility will be creating, implementing, and managing the security program at ROK. We have a base level security plan, however ROK plans on expanding this process, as well as implementing new processes such as vulnerability scanning and management, and regular system compliance checks. Additionally, the security engineer will take part in security conversations with clients, and be responsible for responding to client requests for additional information on our security policy, as well as potentially assisting clients in regards to their own security requirements. The security engineer will be responsible for regular infrastructure checks as well as QA/QC security implementations for new clients. Lastly, the engineer will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of ROK security policies, standards, and processes.
- 5+ years of experience in the field of cloud computing in AWS
- Advanced, proven, knowledge in automated deployments of enterprise systems, with Terraform or CloudFormation.
- General systems administration knowledge in Windows environments
- Client management skills
- Ability to self direct and the desire to optimize current systems
- In-Depth knowledge of networking, network flow, and general security
- Familiarity with Azure and other Microsoft platforms
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to solve issues before they affect productivity
- Comfortable self-directing projects and communicating progress to project managers