Are you ready for UC?
We are packing our bags (and booth) for the biggest Esri conference of the year and we can’t wait to see you there!
ROK will join thousands of users from around the globe to educate organizations on how best to leverage GIS cloud capabilities to solve problems, create shared understanding, and map common ground.
ROK is proud to be one of only two Platinum Sponsors at this year’s conference. We look forward to seeing our clients, partners and GIS colleagues at this annual must-attend event!
Visit our booth #1627
Visit during Expo hours!
- Tuesday, July 11 from 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Wednesday, July 12 from 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Thursday, July 13 from 9:00am – 4:00pm
Here are some of the amazing things you can do at our booth
- Test drive ArcGIS Pro in the cloud. See first hand how beautifully it renders in the Cloud.
- Use our cloud migration ROI calculator to make the financial case for the Cloud.
- Take our cloud readiness assessment to understand how prepared your organization is (and steps to make sure you are prepared).
- Ask our managed cloud services team any question! We aren’t just Cloud experts, we are Esri and Cloud certified experts. We take your GIS to the Cloud.
- Schedule 1:1 time with us to learn more about how to liberate your GIS with Managed Cloud Services.
Attend our exclusive live session with Deloitte
CapEx vs. OpEx: How to Account for Your Cloud Spend
Tuesday, July 11, 2023 1:15-1:45pm PT in the Partner Presentation Theater (Expo Hall C)
ROK Technologies partners with Deloitte to host an informative live session on how organizations can leverage both CapEx and OpEx spend to support their cloud migration and ongoing service efforts.
You will hear from Chris Chiriatti, Managing Director, Accounting and Reporting Service at Deloitte on:
- Myths on accounting for cloud computing costs
- Observations on accounting challenges and opportunities for cloud conversions
- Instances where cloud computing spend can be capitalized
- Differentiating cap-ex and op-ex, and how contract terms can impact accounting
Join us in the Partner Presentation Theater, Expo Hall C and stop by booth 1627 for Q&A with Mr. Chiriatti directly following.
How much GIS can YOU Send to the Cloud?
Our LIVE Game Leaderboard
Check out the current scores and who’s at the top of the leaderboard each day of the Expo. If you are attending the conference, bookmark this page to see where you stand throughout the day! If you aren’t at the conference, stay up-to-date with your peers and colleagues game performance!
How The Game Works
How many GIS bags can you toss into the Cloud in 10 seconds? Get the most in and win an awesome prize at the end of the day! Must be at the ROK booth at 5:30pm on Day 1 and 2, 3:30pm on Day 3 to earn the title of GIS cloud champion! You can play as many time as you want throughout the expo, but can only win once.
The Game Prizes
At 5:30pm on July 11th (as well as at 5:30pm on July 12th), one (1) lucky winner each day will take home a Meta Quest 2, Advanced All-in-One Virtual Reality Headset
At 3:30pm on July 13th, one (1) lucky winner will take home a Holy Stone GPS Drone with 1080P HD Camera, FPV Live FPV Live Video, Quadcopter HS110G and Carrying Bag.
Will you be at the UC?
Drop us a note or even book some time with us below so we can meet up at the booth or one of the many activities during the conference!