Imagery, big data, analytics, and the always expanding capabilities of the Enterprise stack make migrating from on-premise to a GIS Managed Cloud Services solution an ideal choice. During this cloud readiness bootcamp webinar ROK will review the top questions and concerns our clients have around making this move, how they prepared to migrate, and the benefits they have realized since.
The who, what, when, why, where, and how to move your GIS to the cloud.
- Who: on your team needs to take part in the journey
- What: GIS services, imagery, databases to migrate
- When: How long will it take and how much will it cost
- Where: Your cloud provider options
- Why: Benefits of moving to the cloud
- How: to start your cloud journey today with migration best practices
Webinar produced in partnership with Directions Magazine.
Presenter: Alex Coleman, CEO, ROK Technologies
- 1.Why ROK3:53
- 2.Why: Benefits of moving to the cloud5:20
- 3.Who: on your team needs to take part in the journey 8:40
- 4.What: GIS services, imagery, databases to migrate10:30
- 5.Where: Your cloud provider options14:18
- 6.When: How long will it take and how much will it cost20:58
- 7.How: to start your cloud journey today with migration best practices24:59