Plan and lead cloud migration efforts for a wide variety of on-premise ArcGIS Enterprise deployments; efforts to upgrade existing clients to the latest versions of Enterprise; solution changes, ensuring minimal downtime and maximum operational efficiency.
- Deploy, administer, monitor, and troubleshoot ArcGIS Enterprise-based solutions in cloud environments, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure (Azure)
- Implement and validate Proactively recognize potential efficiencies in both ArcGIS Enterprise configurations and the supporting cloud environments utilized by our clients.
- Be proactive in recognizing and handling uptime and performance challenges.
- 8+ years of experience administrating enterprise GIS solutions/systems that leverage the ArcGIS platform (desktop, enterprise, and AGOL)
- Hands on experience planning and executing a complete ArcGIS Enterprise migration
- Experience working with a variety of ArcGIS Enterprise deployment types.
- Proficiency with the Esri product line, including ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Enterprise, AGOL, and related desktop extensions
- Enterprise Geodatabase experience (SQL Server and/or PostgreSQL)
- Versioning Workflows
- Scripting experience (Python, PowerShell, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact directly with customers who do not have an IT background
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills with the ability to think quickly
- 3+ years of experience designing, administering, and/or maintaining cloud environments, such as Azure or AWS environments
- Experience hosting business mission-critical production environments with high up-time service level agreements\
- Experience working with change-regulated environments, e.g. development, staging, and production